Monday, February 6, 2023

Waymaker

 It has been over a year since I have written on my blog.  Perhaps it is because two of my daughters gifted me with a wonderful surprise for Christmas 2021 of a subscription to "Storyworth".  Hubby and I enjoyed writing weekly as questions about our lives appeared in our inboxes.  After one year of writing our thoughts and experiences, we have lovely keepsake books to pass along to the generations that come after us.  My writing efforts landed in my book last year.

Today I am back writing in Jories Journey.  I am surrounded in light and compelled to send out joy into the world today and declare the work of the Lord in my life.

There is a worship song entitled Way Maker, which reminds us of some of the attributes of God.  I've recently sung this song, listened to this song, felt this song, prayed this song, and lived this song, and rejoice today in the knowledge that God is working even when I don't see that He is working or feel that He is working.  I rest in that joy this February day.

Way Maker

Miracle Worker

Promise Keeper

Light in the Darkness

My God

That is who you are

Touching every heart

Healing every heart

Turning lives around

Mending every heart

No comments:

Post a Comment